- EM SYSTEMS
ACTIVABLE AND DEACTIVABLE STRIPS AND LABELS.
We supply several models of anti-theft strips for books and CD/DVDs:
• With double side adhesive to be hidden inside book pages. With 2 long tails for easy use.
• Strips for spine of hard cover books, with one side adhesive.
• Anti-theft alarms for CD/DVDs or CDRom for libraries and mediatheques.
• Strips or labels for magazines and periodicals.
PERMANENT STRIPS (NOT DEACTIVABLE)
• Double side adhesive strips for books or magazines which should not leave the library premises.
• Single side adhesive labels and strips.
Our alarm strips are fully compatible and will work with all EAS anti-theft electromagnetic systems in libraries. No new appliances are needed.
For bookshops we supply specific electro-magnetic (EM) thin Drop-in strips for books . They have no adhesives, are de-activable and useful time savers.
- RFID SYSTEMS
PANTRA supplies RFID labels for books and CD/DVDs. They are manufactured with complete quality controls in their manufacturing process.
They comply with ISO 15693,18000-3 . 28560 standard qualifications for libraries and are fully compatible with standing RFID systems in libraries. No need of any change in programs or existing appliances in libraries.
We personalize RFID labels with name and/or barcodes.
Our RFID cards or labels are manufactured with chips of most advanced technology in reading distance, memory and data retention capacity (50+ years).
We supply personalized membership cards for the library users. Our range covers PVC with no chip and RFID (SLIX,SLIX2, Mifare or UHF) chip cards.
We offer several options : sequential barcodes, signature panel, QR code. Also the possibility to enter barcodes or other data on the card chip in the production process.
For libraries with UHF systems, we offer a range of 8 different types and sizes of labels for books and CD/DVD. All are ISO18000.6 standard (850-960 MHz).
For protection of objects with a special shape we supply RFID (HF or UHF) tietags with the usual specific chips in library systems.